Monday, February 1, 2010

I bet you thought I was done with Blogging!

Ok - So last time I posted I apologized for taking so long to post again and I can only do that again. Our situation is still not any better (in fact it is getting worse) but we aren't giving up yet. I've decided to ask for help today. I've added a donate button to my blog so that I can accept donations to help feed our cats and the stray that doesn't leave our porch. My fiance and I are only eating one time a day but they can't deal with that and since Joshua got sick last year, we need to make sure he is taken care of. I've never been one to ask for help but you have to do what you have to do. I donate to United Way every year but when I called them to ask for help they didn't have the resources to help.

I'll try to do a better job at posting!

2 comments:

life insurance uk said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.

Anonymous said...

if you are bankrupt why do you have cats to feed??